Thread: new wonder #163
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 07:07 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder how good it feels to be able to sit here and wonder a little bit.

I wonder how I miss being able to post, when I can't, so frustrating....

I wonder how much I miss seeing deer in the morning, but there are many beautiful birds around here.

I wonder if Alffe got her bird bath thawed, and I wonder if she has any left over lasanga, I am getting hungry, and that is one of my favorite dishes.

I wonder at the beauty BMW saw in the night sky yesterday

I wonder how Addy is doing in her new place

I wonder how Wren is doing

I wonder if Scrabble is back home yet, and if she got to visit her family over the holidays

I wonder how Doody's first few days back at work are going for her, and how dear Otto is coming along

I wonder if Nikki knows how much we all love her, and are surrounding her with love and prayers

I wonder if twinks is on her way to see cayokay yet, and how that tan came out

I wonder at how much love I can feel in tammi's hugs, makes me cry sometimes....

I wonder why we haven't heard from megveg and coolangel, and how they are doing

I wonder that we haven't heard from Addy, or Lara lately....

I wonder if dear Koala is getting any rest at all

I wonder abour da duck, and how those brownies came out, boy, my appetite is coming back, I wonder if there is any chocolate left....

I wonder how our dear Moises are doing, and when they will be back, and how much fun they must be having with those angels of theirs, I hope they will be theirs.....

I wonder that I know I must have left out someone, and that always bothers me, but please know that all of you are in my thoughts, and prayers, my brain is in a fog, but getting some better...

I wonder pono, that I had to get up with a headache this morning....and I thought about you and your dear dad. You are such a loving daughter, please know that God is with you and your dear dad. I know this is hard for you.

I wonder how you all fared through this last winter storm.

I wonder if I can leave hugs now for all my special friends here

I wonder if you all know to go and vote...... I did...

"Could a greater miracle take place than for us to look through each other's eyes for an instant?"
Thoreau

~ You can give without loving, but you cannot love
without giving. ~
mistiis is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-07-2009), Alffe (01-08-2009), barbo (01-07-2009), Burntmarshmallow (01-07-2009), Doody (01-07-2009), Koala77 (01-07-2009), Lara (01-08-2009), Nik-key (01-07-2009), pono (01-07-2009), tamiloo (01-07-2009)