View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 02:54 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thank You Jaye for posting the Check In thread this week..We were visiting ol'cs, and we left Sunday evening, stayed over night, and came back home on Monday..It was good to see an old friend again, as it was for Laura and Chuck to meet for the first time..We parkies always have plenty to talk about when we meet, and this meeting certainly was no exception

Hero.....

A hero is someone who acts in the presents of fear, not someone who acts in the absence of fear..Soooooooooooooo, Ms Harley, that would qualify you as a hero..Nevermind that you traveled to Ohio in search of some hope, and left the place you've called home for 50 years, but came to Rhode Island as well in the presents of uncertainty, and the unknown..I have also seen how you faced everyday as a sick woman before the Cleveland Clinic performed their craft and set you free from the imprisonment of your own body for 24 years, and let me tell you..That..takes courage!!!

LION

Courage!

What makes a King out of a slave?

Courage!

Lion explains to Scarecrow, Tin Man and Dorothy...

What makes the flag on the mast to wave?

Courage!

What makes the elephant charge his tusk
In the misty...mist, or the dusky dusk?
What makes the muskrat guard his musk?

Courage!

Scarecrow, Tin Man and Dorothy listening to the Lion --

What makes the sphinx the seventh wonder?

Courage!

What makes the dawn come up like thunder?

Courage!

What makes the Hottentot so hot?

What puts the "ape" in apricot?

What have they got that I ain't got?

Shooting past the Lion to the Scarecrow, Dorothy and Tin Man --
they all speak --

COURAGE!!!!

Lion speaks, then reacts --

You can say that again! Hah. Huh!?

Had to throw that in for effect..

So that muh dear makes you a hero..You have inspired many, and gave them the hope you seached for, and found..Now you have a powerful message of newfound hope, dreams fulfilled, and prayers answered and reality to share with those in despair..So..pppptttttttthhhhhhhtttttt!!!..Deal with it!!..And have a nice day....or else I will reside by the cookie jar and prepare to defend myself

Last edited by stevem53; 01-07-2009 at 03:43 PM.
stevem53 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (01-07-2009), Fiona (01-10-2009), harley (01-07-2009), RLSmi (01-09-2009)