View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 03:55 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Oh thank you for bumping this up. I never came back and read the posts that came after my post. I will apologize now for the length…please stay with me…

((((To all those in the circle)))) BJ, you really need to know that angels are always round about us. The place which in my religion calls the spirit word isn't somewhere out in another universe, its right here. I don't know how to explain this without sounding stupid or crazy.

I myself know that I have angels with me always. I could never do the things I do for my Olhipie if I didn't have angels with me helping...giving him the extra push. I think anyone who cares for someone can feel this…Nikki…Sandy…and many others.

I’m going to tell you a story…true story but maybe what I should call a parable.

The Olhipie and I love to go to high school football games. We have three schools in the valley here so there is always a game every Friday night. Because most of the bleachers were built back when I was going to school, back before there was dirt...lol...any way...the bleachers usually are not wheelchair accessible. Two of the schools have put in new bleachers on the opposing teams side and they do have a ramp so we go to the other side to sit. So we are the only ones cheering for the other team…its ok the Olhipie is tuff!

Well, this story is getting to long and I have probably lost a few of you by now. If not here goes…well we always notice that sitting around us are parents usually of the boys playing but there is always a small but vey spirited group of kids there to cheer their team on. They never stop cheering…they never sit down during the whole game they just keep going.

Here is my point. I know without a doubt that we all have a group of angels that are with us all the time cheering…or praying for us all the time especially on those days when maybe we don’t feel like we are winning the game.

In my room I have a picture of some handcart pioneers that are pushing and pulling their carts in the deep snow wondering how they are going to make it to the top the next hill. But, what they don’t see is the angel that are next to them pushing and pulling helping them to get to the top of each hill.

I know without a doubt and I have said this many times that we always have what I call my cheer squad with us every moment of everyday.

I love the circle of friends…all of you are always in my thoughts and prayers. Think of us all as your angel cheering squad.

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

Last edited by tamiloo; 01-07-2009 at 04:27 PM.
tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-07-2009), Alffe (01-07-2009), BJ (01-07-2009), doxiemama (01-11-2009), GmaSue (02-07-2009), mistiis (01-07-2009)