Thread: new wonder #163
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 05:38 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I wonder if Doody knows she isn't alone in the "hard to make ends meet" department...

I wonder at how delighted I was to receive a Christmas Card and DVD from the Mois!

I wonder at how amazing life can be sometimes... I had 14 people and 9 trucks help me move - and we moved in record time - 1 hour, 15 minutes and my old home was empty! Whoooooo ..... hooooooo!

I wonder when I'll ever be unpacked! LOL!

I wonder if I'll stop moving now!

I wonder if it will stop snowing... the sidewalk piles are over my head and there's no where else to throw the snow!

I wonder at how well my fur creatures (2 cats) settled in to the new place so quickly - its warm and cozy!

I wonder at how many neighbours we meet when we're out shovelling snow!

I wonder if you all had a good holiday season... and Doodysis - I'm sorry you had to go back to work..... waaaaaaahhhhhhhhh... I'm crying along with you (altho I'm finding more time to catch up reading here at work than I am at home with all that unpacking to do!).... shhhhhhhhh... don't tell the boss.... um, oh... He already knows... lol...> I work in a church and He who apparently sees all is my boss! And Alffe, I'm glad your pastor is happy in her new church... mine are happy away from here, too.... and I hope we find a new one that can handle the politics and the bs that flies around here... which I can thankfully avoid cuz I'm just the lowly office admin

I wonder if I can get any work done in the next 20 minutes .... naw.....

Addy
Addy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-08-2009), barbo (01-07-2009), Burntmarshmallow (01-07-2009), Doody (01-07-2009), Koala77 (01-07-2009), Lara (01-08-2009), mistiis (01-07-2009), tamiloo (01-08-2009)