Thread: Chest spasms
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 05:58 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Ali

How are you doing? Do any of the splints look helpful? I'd really like to talk to the girl in the US if you could give me her email!

Thanks!

Love and hugs

Rosie

xxxxxxx

Quote:
Originally Posted by ali12 View Post
Hi Rosie,

I am so very sorry that you are going through all of this - the spasms sound awful and they must be really scary for you and your mum.

I don't have spasms in the chest area but I often feel pretty short of breath as though it is hard to breathe and my Doctor said it was a symptom of the RSD and Fibromyalgia. That alone is really scary so I can't imagine how scary it must be having it to the extent that you have it!

I have a friend on another RSD forum in the US who has full-body RSD and has similar symptoms and problems to you (she has convulsions, fits, passes out, collapses etc etc). She is currently waiting to have a Ketamine Infusion and said she would love to speak to you if you wanted as she has never spoken to anyone else who has RSD like hers. If you want me to send you her email address, just let me know - she is really nice and so helpful!

I am so sorry that I can't help you that much but just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and hope and pray that you find something that will help you soon ... I hate that you are going through all of this!

All my love and pain-free
frogga is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote