View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 08:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

hey fishnchef i live in nashville have had rsd for 11 yrs now how ya feel i dnt have workmans comp but had to go through 5 yrs of legal to get a tiny bit of money from the car accident that caused my rsd in 98. also i have 2 young children two girls 8 and 5 i know what you are feeling both my girls only know me as sick it really hasnt made their life any differnt except maybe a couiple more chores here and there. kids are pretty rezliant to sickness. fyi there is a great pain managment doc at vanderbilt in nashville that i see he used to work at the va he isa neurologist and pain managment very through very smart and very up to date on treatments he is on a couple boards for pain managment and rsd treatment ..
i ahve had every treatment know to man except ketamine .. i know have a morphine pump that has fentnly in it due to the fact that i am very deathly allergic to morphine .. i would keep the pt up.. for pt i use the kids try to stay as active as you can be .. i does help trust me.. im am gald that you found this site. so sorry that you are having a hard of things.. so sorry that you had suffer from this horrible diease

welcome
angelrsd is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote