Thread: new wonder #163
View Single Post
Old 01-07-2009, 08:45 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I wonder what a curd is ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????
sismis ,scrabble .... curd mmmmkay what is that ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ??
dose it go with little miss muffet on a tuffet?????

I wonder when Nikki will be back?

I wonder if I can give meg a hug

I wonder how awesome it is to know goofy sis got pins out.

I wonder that Koala has been on my mind as well as BJ

I wonder if BJ will check in with us

I wonder about coolangel too

I wonder that i will stop with names ....
but Abbie, BF ,JADED ....

I wonder if Barbo or grandmom will wonder with us?

I wonder how nice it is to hear the mois have a little grand moi for a month. Less work ... I dont know with one you have to amuse non stop with 2 they can amuse eachother for 5 mins so adults can get short break. I wonder why my oldest shoved holly berries up her nose to amuse herself when she was 3 and i had to dig them out with twisers cus to embarresed to bring to doc and pay him to do it.

I wonder that I think bruna is so vouge .... doody

I wonder if sis mis is resting and having peaceful dreams?

I wonder how Pono is adjusting to her house and if she knows I am sending mail to her on friday? Wonder if she can feel my continued prayers and concern and this hug

I wonder that I am backed up with wonders and now they just wont stop but I will

I wonder that friday we have a big hot air balloon fest and sat at sunrise they will all lift off at once. It is at airport in my hood half block away...and I will get pics to share...Oh yeah I have pics of travel i did over xmas up my "winter 08" but will add the balloon ones to it soon.

I wonder mmkay I said i will stop even if the wonders wont.

I wonder that Nikki I did not meen to do you in I am sorry.

PEACE,PRAYERS AND WARM GENTLE HUGS TO WHO EVER COMES TO THIS ROOM...weather you post or not

BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Addy (01-08-2009), BJ (01-07-2009), Brokenfriend (01-09-2009), Koala77 (01-08-2009), Lara (01-08-2009), mistiis (01-07-2009), pono (01-10-2009), tamiloo (01-08-2009)