View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 12:19 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

I have a feeling I belong in this circle, and sometimes I wish I had no family because then it would make it easier, because I do have a large family but they don't care for me, and I know this for a fact. I too had my pills laid out, and I too made the the call for help to two of my sisters (the 2, I thought were closet to me) and when no one showed up to stop me and I had to face the fact that they truly did not care, I chose to believe it was my angels that stopped me and got me through the night.

I don't pray much but that night I did and I felt them with me and that was what stopped me from taking it any further! It was also what brought me back here!

The night before I had put on my myspace status and mood that I did not believe in God anymore and I feel that was how my crisis of faith was dealt with, but it was not my family and my family knows me well enough to know I do not make idle threats,

the only other time was when I was 16 and it was a fluke that the bottle of pills I took that was labeled a pain med turned out to be Vit C and I did not ask anyone for help that time, it must have been my angels at work again! I guess you could say I am much more of a believer now! I also got the the call from disability people 2 days later after just getting a letter about it saying my hearing could be another 18-24 months, and the call said it was the first week of Feb. of this year, so it was a real wake up call for me!

Just thought I would share that!
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-10-2009), barbo (01-11-2009), BJ (01-10-2009), mistiis (01-08-2009), tamiloo (01-08-2009)