View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 03:14 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Thanks everyone,
I began taking my power from Dh back a few months ago, first I stopped trying to cook or clean for him, then I told him if he needed another woman to go for it, then I moved out of bedroom into the guest room (all 3 dogs followed me), and lastly I ordered his ton of meds but told him how/when to take them or die, that it was up to him and that really ****** him off but it was a long time coming! I reminded him he never did any of this stuff for me, even when I nearly died in hosp. Those things were very hard for me to do and I may not have done it had I known my family were not planning to take me in as soon as I got the courage to really leave him and give up my home because it may be dirty but its the biggest and has more comforts then any of the others had including being paid off!
Back injury 1999, PN,DDD, Spinal Stenosis, Arthritis, Chronic pain, Lumbar Fusion 6-06, Pain Worse then Ever Since!10-10-06 Arachnoiditis! CES! now numbness from waist to thighs, bowel, bladder paralysis, self caths, chronic constipation. Left sided weakness! No appetite depression! Bed 22 hrs day!
Under care of PM 3 years. Diabetic, lost over 100 lbs was 300+, now 174 lbs. Normal labs, diet controlled!
Junie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-12-2009), doxiemama (01-08-2009), mistiis (01-08-2009), Nik-key (01-09-2009)