View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 01:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

SweetP,

You are not suffering from victim mentality!!!! You have had so many things happen to you in the past year that if I was in the same position as you I would feel like a victim too. I'm sorry to hear about your boyfriend. It takes a special person to understand all that is involved with living and loving a person with MS-but they do exist. As far as your symptoms go-stress, which is what you are going through, definitely makes your symptoms worse.

First, I'm glad you found us, NT is a wonderful place, full of wonderful and supportive people. You are not alone.

Check with you local MS for resources and support. I have always felt that having a friend with MS to share experiences and fears with is so important.

You might want to consider applying for disability. I know it's hard to do, I did it last February. Talk with your neurologist.

I know it's easy for me to say, but try to count your blessings. You may have to look for them first.

I hope I didn't sound preachy. When I read your post I thought to myself- I don't know how I would cope with all that you are going through. Don't be too critical of yourself.

Hang in there!!!

Hugs from Doxie
doxiemama is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Kitty (01-08-2009)