View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 02:21 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Hi....

Waving hello, but ya can't see me...smiles..

First things first...so sorry you're going through all this. It can be a real pain.
Your story is a familar one to many. It can take years to get a firm diagnosis, and even then, some neuros want more proof. They get afraid to prescribe some of the meds that we have to take, as they are very dangerous to our bodies. Once on steroids, it's extremely hard to get off them.
Patricia is right about the MRI, it can take years for it to show up. Nothing is ever simple is it?
Hang in there, it will get better, however, it may get a little more frustrating before it gets better. ......sorry...just wanted to warn you.
Many tests have to be redone, over and over again. I agree with Lois, get yourself worn out a bit, not to the point where you will collapse and end up in a crisis, but so your doctor can see what is going on.
I know, I tend to always rest for a few days before I go in, so unless, I"m going through a weak period, I'm much stronge timesr than what I normally am. But my doctors know that now. and have seen me many times in a weakened state.
But limbo land is not a good place and I do understand
come and vent often.
love and hugs
lizzie
Maxwell'sMom is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote