View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 02:41 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Flector patch

I have been on the flector patch for 3 weeks now....wasnt really doing much for me........they r telling me i have tennis elbow.been since august 2008.........the dr decided to try this patch cause all the meds i was taking was messing up my stomach.....well all i can say is i rather have a messed up stomach then go thur what i have been going thur these last 4 days......it started 4 days ago....was very light headed........dizzy......actually seeing stars ,which kind of freaked me out cause i have never been thur that before..........then my arm had such a burning feeling......felt like my whole arm was on fire.........from my wrist to my shoulder........after 2 days of feeling like that i no longer put another patch on.........i waited til yesterday to call my dr..........cause i couldnt even get out of bed.........my wrist to my shoulder hurt so bad.......i couldnt even lift anything ......let alone drive to work......today the dr calls me back telling me to stop the patch....that i have had a reaction to the patch....and still today i cant lift my arm......feels like someone is holding a match to my arm and its on fire......just checking to see if anyone has had this side effect....wondering ;-)
tamtttt is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote