Thread: Friday
View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 06:29 PM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member
Red face resq and ponyboy

well it's saturday now. i hope you both got some good rest.

i boxed books yesterday and hauled stuff over to the parents... i'm beat. my rest is not great lately. stress city. every day i wish i weren't... why do we go there. can we please not go there? can i not go there any more for a bit?
Quote:
Originally Posted by ponyboy
Why can't the future ever have something to anticipate instead of something to dread?
that too. peace of mind. come hither.

wednesday i broke down when i finally saw my pdoc after 5 weeks. i cried so much he couldnt' understand what i was saying that was when i was still able to choke words out. last night again when i dustbusted and boxed all my stuffed animals for their new abode in my parents' garage. and here and there and everywhere... it hits me.

ponyboy i had no idea of all the spiney stuff you've been through - just read your sig. i'm sowwy. i do hope the tests check out ok.

resq, i'm glad to see you posting. i hope you have recovered some. i don't feel i can make more suggestions - kinda don't feel like i have the picture really, you know? But i want for you to find the space to be, just be... whatever that entails, and to look after yourself just as you do those you resq.

~ waves ~ sends hugs from across the ocean
waves is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote