View Single Post
Old 01-08-2009, 11:28 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Pain between posterior ribs/thoracic spine

I get this pain right at my thoracic spine that goes right across where my bra is and in between the ribs on either side,but more on the right. Sometimes I only feel it right on my spine. I can even feel an indent on the right side between two of my lower ribs. I did have an MRI of my spine the end of November and I do have a lesion or two in my thoracic spine. My neuro said that spinal lesions do not cause pain right at the spot that they are located. My MRI also showed some degenerative changes in my cervical and thoracic spine.

My neuro told me the pain I have was caused from the degerative changes and to take NSAID's for 10 days as a trial to see if that helped , to do yoga and to apply heat to the area. None of this has helped much. Do any of you have a similar problem, pain in this area? What do you do that helps? The past few days the pain seems to be worse again. It's PMS time,so perhaps that's the cause of the flare up of this pain. I just don't know. I'm tired of it though! Thanks in advance for sharing your experiences/thoughts.
Desinie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote