15 yr Member
Co-Administrator
Community Support Team

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRI View Post
Hi J.

I just read your bio----

I received a copy of the IME Dr.'s report 2 days ago from my attorney. It was full of ommissions of significant facts in addition to outright lies. He also screwed some info up, making me wonder if he had confused me with another patient (i.e. -I tore my rotator cuff, not my labrum).

All I can hope for at the moment is that this man burns in ****. I would love to confront him in person but unfortunately that's just not the way to go.

My story is not too different from yours, with the exception that my injury was to my upper right extremity, I have a desk job, and I have returned to work FT. I am also a little further behind in treatment compared to you, I am getting my 2nd SGB tomorrow morning in Boston.

Sandy
Sandy ,
Sometimes it is better when there is so many blatant mistakes and misinformation - it is simple for the atty to point out that the IME dr was very mistaken and possible confused on who's report he was writing...
Your dr & atty just have to have the proof to show to point tout those mistakes.

But there are 2 main things that must be proven for a wc case.
{well maybe 3 =costs & future costs}

This is just my summary though for what it's worth

1- That the injury/s was/were caused at or during work time and during time of employment with said employer.

2- The injury itself must be proved and any aggravating or long term factors or treatments.

my state has rulings and case info on the state site- it's kind of interesting to browse those- might be a way to see what atty is getting the most wins.. I didn't think of that before.
"Thanks for this!" says:
SandyRI (01-10-2009)