View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 02:43 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

Nikki I'm not sure what to say...anger is a part of all of it. Anger if directed in the right way can sometimes be a healing emotion. Yes you really need your Dad right now.
He needs to be there to help you through this.

My Dad was my best friend for most of my life. He has been gone for four years…he left peacefully. Mom is living with me now and sometimes she makes so angry I just want to spit…I go outside and say d*** it Dad I can’t do this. Most of the time once I voice my anger I will feel a calming come over me letting me know that all is well…that my Father in Heaven is at the helm.

I know if I don't get past the anger, and I mean go to a thrift store and buy piles of plates and go somewhere and break them I will stay angry. Then is when the peace comes for me. The anger will pop up now and again but not so much that it doesn't pass as quickly as it came to mind.

I still have anger toward my ex-husband for what he did to some very precious members of my family. I don’t think that anger will ever go away for me. I will start a thread about this at another time…this is Nikki’s thread.

When I’m in an anger mode I feel that it is the adversary trying to trip me up and make me be a different person than I really am. I’m told that I’m a kind sweet person and you are every bit of all that and more. ”I’m just going to say it out loud”…Satan what’s you to fail. He wants you to totally go away from who you are and who you will become. He wants all that you have because he can’t have it. By this I mean the love you feel for others good memories, any physical things you have and can feel he wants because he can’t have ever have them. That’s his war…that’s why myself I have to pull back and just shack him off. Pray for the strength to be stronger than him.

One thing I hate though is when a woman is mad for some darn reason we cry!!! Then I get mad because it made me cry. My Olhipie tells me I wear my emotions on my shirt sleeve.

I don’t know if any of this helps, it’s just my way of coping. Again Nikki I love you so much and wish there weren’t so many miles between us.

Yes we do need to feel all the emotions of loss and anger is one of those emotions. Right now I’m back to the remorse and scared of what will happen next.

All I can say is pray for peace. It is in my daily prayers…peace is such a wonderful thing to have but not always easily obtained.

Dang it Nikki I love you so much and hate that you are going through this time in your live alone…not totally alone…you know that your never alone.

“Being my sweethearts full-time care partner, I have to remind myself, when some well-meaning friend or relative questions my methods or motives, that I know more than they do because I Live this life 24/7, and they only come for short visits.” Tamiloo

Gotta love my Olhipie! Dx'd RRMS 1986, SPMS 2004

Watch my Olhipie Skiing....

tamiloo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Alffe (01-09-2009), barbo (01-10-2009), Curious (01-10-2009), Lara (01-09-2009), lou_lou (01-09-2009), mistiis (01-09-2009), Nik-key (01-10-2009), who moi (01-27-2009)