Thread: RSD spread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 08:30 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Sandra!! It is so nice to meet you as well. I will, indeed, add more Vitamin C to my daily meds (I spread it out twice a day currently......I think 150mg in the morning with my B-Complex, and 500mg in the evening. I will double that and add 500 midday as well). My husband has gone out now to get the grapeseed extract and some various exercise balls and light weights to use to keep my hands and feet in shape and limber. I am preparing for it full body, and trying to stay ahead of it. I have a 5 year old daughter.....she needs her Mommy to be there for her for a long time. I will do whatever I need to do to stay healthy and limber. I appreciate you writing me! I am disappointed and encouraged at the same time. I WILL fight this disease. It may drag me down eventually but I will go down kicking and screaming the whole way. My 4 kids are my first priority.....they need their Mom......my husband needs his wife......they are my life and I will not go down easily!! Thanks again for writing. I'm so glad you've shown improvement in the past few years. That is encouraging to ALL of us!!! Please keep in touch!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote