View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:06 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Tommy

Hi Tommywrestler

my weird feeling is like a big misty heavy foggy blanket that I feel coming into my brain. I can wake up with it too. When I have it I feel like I have to drag myself around and fight my way through it to think, or do anything. At the same time I feel like that I am frowning - maybe that is from the effort. Too much time on the computer is difficult for me as it usually results in a tired headache. When I am like this I forget things and have difficulty words and sometimes come out with the wrong words - also put things in funny places and can't tolerate noise.

I guess fighting your way could be like you say "scary panic weed high". I have probably got used to it so no longer find it scary. I just get angry about it and wish it would leave me alone - I want to be normal!!

You may not realise that you are tired. I no longer have the automatic self regualation feelings - like I don't know if I am getting hot or cold until I am at the extreme - so that is why I say rest before you actually know your are tired because 90% of the time you are getting tired. My husband can see that I am tired before I am. When I am in a pig headed mood and he tells me I need to take a rest I refuse to and of course end up over tired and have wrecked my day as the fog will have come and that is it - day all over! My dizziness is usually when I am tired - and I feel that hit me like a wave - even just sitting down at times -weird.

Hope this helps - so without sounding like a nagging mother - make sure you rest and don't bump your head again!

I am going away on holiday for a week from tomorrow - it is our summer and will be out of phone signal range (in the back of beyond just about- well at a beach on our Coromandel Peninsular) so won't be able to access a computer -
behave while I am gone!!! REST

Lynlee
Lucy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote