View Single Post
Old 01-09-2009, 11:14 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Well, I guess I won't be bothering you wonderful folks with anything more. The results I received today from the bad neuro doc.....what a meanie, show that it is not MS. Lesions are not in the right place of the brain to be considered MS.

So, I'm released from her care...thank goodness as she was the most invalidating, insulting doctor I've ever had the displeasure of meeting.

She refused to listen to me about anything...insinuated that my weight played a role and that I needed to get off my lazy **** and excercise. Little did she know (because she wouldn't have listened anyways) that no matter what my weight has every been....I've ALWAYS been active.

Screw you doc.....I'm considering writing a letter to the president of the hospital complaining about your bedside manner and "close to illegal" comments you made to me today. You had your mind made up last week at our first visit....and I was doomed from that point on. Screw YOU!

seara

PS. Sorry for the rant.....like I said, I shan't bother ya'll wonderful folks anymore with my whinging. Thank you from the bottom of my heart (contrary to the doctors belief, I do have one) for all the kindness, caring and support you have shown me. Ya'll rock and my wishes for each one of you is that you live well, feel well, and know that you all matter!
seara
seara is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote