View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:35 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Heart So Sorry

Hi. I am so sorry to hear this news. I haven't spoken to you since the HBOT. I really don't have any answers for you. Just compassion. I really wish I did. I too, swim, lift light weights and my doctor told me "Just don't stop moving". Debbie, my bones hurt so bad, I have to lay in a soft bed with soft pillows all around. My hips are unbearable to lay on at night. I sleep alone, in the guest room because it has the softest mattress. I experience weakness in my limbs, but the degree varies from day to day. I too, was diagnosed with Fibro. Recent tests show arthritis in my spine where it mets the pelvic bone. Deb, this does suck! I think you know my regiment. Good diet, suppliments, grapeseed extract, anitoxidants, light weights, walking, yoga, prayer, meditation and HBOT. I still meet this challenge everyday. I really have to pace myself but also keep active. I understand your dispair. I wish there were more I could do or say. I really don't have any answers, just sending some love your way....Di
DianaA is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta jewell (01-10-2009)