View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 10:45 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Hi Broken wings,
Yes that is what I learned to. That future settlement of workers comp, the soc sec want a trust or something in place to cover the medical poprtion so the medicare won't have to.

Jo,
I had the papers in my hand to file a complaint as these people were my support last two years to get through the most difficult thing in my life. I felt in a safe place and instead inturned into he!!. But I am in an Estate, Mal Med Practice suit.

I had to take Ativan to get to work and still had chest pains, not because I was in rooms with level 4 sex offenders, but because I had no idea what new trick they had to undermine me.Only after HR questioned me about being on SSDI did the whole environment change. Same gal, HR did it to a nursing mother and she quit.

It devestated me emotionally. A double heart break.
I am at least going to file to the director for w/c and see what happens under creating a work environment to constructivly subject me to emotional distress knowing I had a disability. Subjected to intolerable mental stress and no way to file a grievance, as the person constructing the situations was HR!She was a clone to the supervisor and supervisor jumped the hoops HR set up.

Dang I keep forgetting the phrase...I want to use it in the letter to the director requesting to file a claim...
My brain is so overloaded. I have to remember that phrase over the weekend.
Thanks for all the thoughts and vents too, BW

di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote