View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 12:17 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Next update on Tysabri usage either this next week on Tuesday or Feb 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
I think they plan to announce their 2008 4th Quarter numbers soon (Jan 17th?), and I suspect at that point they may not need to include the ones from the trials any longer. By now, there should be enough people who've been on monotherapy since the trials, to be able to calculate a ratio.
The next update on Tysabri usage will either be this week (Elan and BiogenIdec presenting at a big investor conference) or on Feb 6 when BiogenIdec reports earnings

Quote:
Originally Posted by lady_express_44 View Post
You and I are not on the same sheet yet, Chris. What the Investor guy said to you is in contrast/conflict with everything that has been communicated publically so far . . . so frankly, I think he is either wrong, or misunderstood the question.

I will have him send me something published that supports his interpretation, which I am sure will be available somewhere if it is true.

Cherie
Investor relations prepares the earnings slides we've been talking about so I'd tend to think they know what goes into the reported numbers. I was pretty clear about the question - Do the 1 year, 18 month, and 2 year patient numbers reported in the earnings slide include the patients from the original clinical trials? Not much ambiguity in that question.

Chris
komokazi is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote