Thread: RSD spread
View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 03:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi honey!!! I'm either in denial or acceptance of my spread!!! Because I'm not having any pain or other symptoms yet (other than the OBVIOUS color changes.....one toe stays bright red all the time, the others get blue when I stand up)......I'm not too upset about it. I kind of expected it. I'm going to show him Monday before my next injection and hopefully he'll give me a shot for that side, too.

I actually am moving MUCH better since my last injection. I managed to work cleaning up for 3 hours this morning on my feet with no major swelling!! The "cold" sensation is back along with the tingling and some jabbing pains, but I can live with that if it just won't swell so darn much.

Hubby went out last night and got me the Grape Seed extract and a bunch of different types of balls and hand exercisers and weights to keep my hands and feet in shape. I'm going to stay ahead of this and start working them NOW......before any other symptoms show up. Also, I've been going up the stairs on tiptoes......trying to strengthen my toes (which still don't want to work well on the left foot). I moved it around in a nice Epsom Salt bath earlier......so I'm doing really well!!!

We didn't get the snow I was so hoping for (it's staying just north of us), but my kids are here this weekend so I'm ALWAYS happier then!!! Thanks for writing!!! Take care!!!
MominPainRSD is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote