View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 06:56 PM
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member
Wisest Elder Ever

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by joellelee2000 View Post
Honestly, Cherie, I'm hoping for any/or all of the above results . I really do hope that it helps with the fatigue though. My neuro (he) mentioned the small study done on LDN and said that some of his patient's have had some encouraging results. I selfishly hope that I'm one of them .

It's not selfish to want to feel better! That was one of the first things I noticed after I started taking LDN......the fatigue was nearly gone! I remember the first day I actually felt like doing something I overdid it big time and paid for it the next day but I didn't care....it felt so good to just feel like doing something! I've learned to pace myself but sometimes I still overdo it.

I have permanent damage from a really bad flare from a couple of years ago (numb right hand and arm) and it hasn't done anything to relieve that. That would have been a miracle if it had! But, I'm very happy with the results I've had with it.

These forums are for mutual support and information sharing only. The forums are not a substitute for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment provided by a qualified health care provider. Always consult your doctor before trying anything you read here.
"Thanks for this!" says:
Jodylee (01-10-2009), LarryLDN (01-10-2009), SallyC (01-10-2009)