View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 07:27 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default More Lesions on my brain

Hello,

I had my first MRI in July of 2006. On the MRI, the doctor noted that I had six lesions on my brain. He did not think that we needed to be concerned with this at that point, even though both of my legs were numb from my hips down to my toes. In late 2007 several of my co-workers were noticing that my hands were trembling, but I did not think much of it.

In June 2008 I started to notice that my hands were trembling every day and was especially bad in the morning. I do not drink regular coffee if I can help it, and will drink decaf only when I am at work and am chilly. I started having troubles putting on my eye make up and plucking my eyebrows. The trembling got so bad that I could not put the tweezers near my brows for fear of stabbing my eyeballs.

I went back the the neurologist in November 2008 and he ordered another MRI. This one came back with numerous new lesions on my brain. I am scared. I had a spinal tap yesterday at the hospital, so I am taking it pretty easy as to not get the "post spinal" headache that I was warned about.

Does anyone know if my trembling has anything to do with the lesions? My doctor does not seem to think that they are related, but I want to hear from others that may have these symptoms too.

Any information would be welcomed.

Thank you!
Amy
DizzyLizzy is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote