View Single Post
Old 01-10-2009, 09:31 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Weekly Check In Jan 11-17, 2009

Hi Everyone..Ive been taking it easy this week, probably too easy..Ive gotten very symptomatic over the last month, mostly my legs..I go through this every winter..This winter my legs are like jello, and when I was actively fishing my legs were strong, and I walk normal most of the time..So I have to get busy walking, or do something to keep my legs working..Chasmo suggested one of them stationary exercise bikes..I also dont move well once I get in bed..I am very stubborn about taking more medication than Im already taking, but some nights I took an extra Sinemet rather than go through the crap of not being able to move and being uncomfortable..I take generic CR 50/200, and I often wonder how much levodopa the damned things actually deliver

Laura flew back to Washington on Monday to tie up some lose ends, take care of some business. get some of her stuff out of there, and over here and visit family..I was busy this afternoon making space in the cellar for her computer/music room..Its amazing how much junk you accumulate without even trying..So I trying to figure out where Im going to put this stuff that I'll probably never use, and I came up with a novel idea..Throw it in the back of the truck and take it to the dump!....So thats exactly what Im gonna do..We've been moving stuff around here since we got back from Ohio, so Ive now realized how much space my junk has been occupying..And the house looks so different now..Its got a "woman's" touch..How about that?....It was good for my legs to get busy this afternoon, climbing up and down the cellar stairs, and moving stuff around..Exercise..Use it, or lose it

So thats my story and Im stickin' to it

How was your week?