View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 06:05 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Trix,

This is Great information and I am really glad that you wrote it in my post.. I had ment to do this poll a little diffrentley but I'm learning and with me I seem to have those TOS moment so all comes with time..
I'm glad that you are doing well and that you let us know.. I didn't have a rib removed when I had my surgery. I had a scalenectomy and neuroplasty done.. But I am sure it isn't uncommon to have muscle spasms when you have had your rib's removed there is alot of healing going on inside.. Hang in there and give it time and rest.. There have been others here on the forum that have had rib resections maybe someone will come along and give you some insite on what to expect..
It's great that you are able to use your arms again.. There is nothing more frustrating than not being able to due what you love to do..
As I said take it easy and do as your Dr says Rest, Rest, Rest...

Triste,

Yes, surgery is in my future.. I have to have this scar tissue cleaned up.. Prior to my inital TOS surgery I had such sever headaches that I was unable to function.. After the surgery the headaches had gone because the adhesions were removed and had released the pressure off of those nerves.. Now my headaches are returning along with some other problems and it is due some of the adhesions returning.. I have the utmost trust and respect in my surgeon and believe that this is the right thing to due as I can't deal with these headaches again.. My surgion has informed me of all my risk and told me prior of my chances of adhesion but it was a chance I was willing to take..

I know that there is so much medical research taking place in the world today and I hope that someday someone will come up with a cure that will help those in our future that are destined for TOS to be able to have a cure for it before it disables them as it has some of us..

Best of luck to you Trist I wish you the best..

((Hugs))
Dawn