View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 03:12 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi seara,
First of all, never let anyone get to you like that. To make you feel that way.
Like that Neuro is perfect in every way, yeah right!

Think about this. We all had to be in Limbo-Land before we found out what was our true ailment. Even then, some have had it changed again, back and forth.

Doctors do not all have good bedside manner. I met a few green frogs along the way too. I think I could've taught them. Remember not all finish in the top of their class. They all have different personalities, knowledge and some don't follow up on the latest classes and seminars to keep updated.

This doctor really might not know what is wrong with you, maybe the last one or the next one won't either. But take a deep breath and just get symptom treatment for what is bothering you now.

Don't mention MS. Doctors hate to be told what YOU think you have. They want to call it, whatever it is.

Have patience. It takes time , we all went through this for years. Some get Classic MS MRI's with classic symptoms, with Classic testing and they get Dx'd right away. Mine presented itself in a hard to figure out case. 4 years with visible symptoms.

Also don't feel you have to have a dx to be on any website. Just be here and talk, support us and we support you in all matters. It just takes time. Calm down cool off and come back.
Lady

Last edited by Lady; 01-11-2009 at 10:56 PM. Reason: wrong use of a word. Duh!
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
seara (01-11-2009)