View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 07:26 AM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Man, I am so agitated. Jackie was bad last night, I was too angry to post about it. I was in the bathroom agitated because I was trying to go to the bathroom and he was pushing my stupid chair up onto my lap, as if this wasn't enough he then began leaning HEAVILY on the door, I told him to stop THREE Times and on the third time, and I did raise my voice, the knob popped through the plastic thing that was to keep door dings from happening, and through the wall. I AM SO ******. He refuses to listen to me and laughs like he doesn't have to listen to me.

It's making me so angry, I feel like it's group home time again, because he refuses to listen to me HOW am I going to be able to keep him from destroying the house after Jack gets a job??? IT's STUPID, but HERE I am AGAIN...Angry and ignored by the child I carried for nine months....I can't handle this. I really don't know what to do...He's just got no idea of how big he is or how much damage he can cause with that big body.