View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 07:20 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Need another brain!! Really messed up.

I absolutely am requesting a new brain when I get to Mayo. I tried to do this
post twice and keep messing up. Heaven help my poor husband when I try to work the new laptop.

Just wanted to thank all of you so much for your caring and support. Need to straighten out a mess I made earlier:

The doctor I'm seeing at Mayo is Dr. Peter J. Dyck. not David Dyck. I used to work with a man named David ""D..I...C..K.", so the name came automatically to my very overcrowded brain. Thanks Janster, for making me realize this. When you couldn't find him, I realized what I'd done.

The weather is really bad. Sleet, freezing rain, snow all day to day and the temp is in the mid 20's right now. We will be o.k tomorrow here in Texas when the temps warm up tomorrow. But it looks like the storm may dump 10-12 inches of snow tonight in the Oklahoma area we have to go thru. We'll look at the situation tomorrow and we are looking at some way to go around it. We allowed an extra day for the trip up. Looks like we will need it.

Nope, we don't have chain and it's not a 4-wheel drive, but it is a front wheel drive. It also doesn't have the interior the one we tried out and thought we were getting. But we are making do. No time to do anything else. We got the foam bed in today to check it out. Had to rethink it because of the changes, but it looks like it will work.

It's late, and I've still got things to do before tonight.
Thanks for all the support you guys!! I feel like I have a real family here.

Love to all,
Billye

p.s. You are going to get sick of me. But you can just skip this thread.

Last edited by Silverlady; 11-30-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Silverlady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote