View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:48 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddie View Post
Saw the info on Pasta N More yesterday looking to see if it was worth it, then came upon this site.

Is it worth it?
Hi Eddie:

Re: Pasta N More.

It makes spaghetti EXACTLY as if you made it on the stove. It comes with a little booklet that tells you how much to put in (of the spaghetti, or pasta, or whatever you are cooking, then the instructions say how much water to put in. There are water levels in this thing.

Like Level 1, Level 2, level 3. Level 4.

I use Level 4 anytime I want to make spaghetti.

I just put in the water to level 4, I break up my spaghetti, I punch in 18 minutes, and I press start.

BUT, and this is important, you have to stop midway, take a fork or wooden spoon or some thing, and open the lid and stir for a moment or two.

Because at mid way, the water is boiling, and it will boil UP OVER THE LID.

but when you stir it, it changes the water molecules (or something like that, lol), and after the rest of the cooking time, YOU HAVE SPAGHETTI.

Then you grab two mitts, you take hold of the two holder things on each side, you bring the whole thing over to the sink, and you carefully tip it over and then the water drains.

DON'T do what I did the first time. I didn't make sure the lid was secure and everything dumped into the sink. I never laughed so hard.

So now, when I do use this thing, I make sure the lid is nice and secure (I even hold it down while I'm draining).

Never had an accident again.

Hope this info helps.

Melody

CONSUMER REPORTER
SPROUT-LADY

MelodyL is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AZjanie (01-11-2009)