View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 12:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Never hear of this with TOS

Hi Jacquie
I would ask the doc to start with a less invasive test as you do not feel too comfortable. Don;t worry about his feeling being put off, heck it is not his body. I know I would be be no way doing without the greatest apprehension and understanding the problems that could happen or side effects.

My Mom had a angiogram at Leigh Valley a top hospital and I remember how they preped us for it. She had a in depth cardiac history and throat tightness and chest pain going on.

She had to lay with sand bag weights on the groin and there was an extremly high risk to bleed out from going in there. She lay a lond time.

It sounds like you are prone to scar tissue and I would want to have 4-D ultra sounds, hyperbaric treatments to increase Oxygen to healthy tissue before going through a process like cardiac angiogram.

For one thing, I am the age my Mom had her first heart attack, I am sure the doctors would use other diagx test first before ordering an angiogram to determine if my anxiety tightness is just that or it is a potential cardiac issue.

To tell you the truth in 12 years of TOS reading and doing, I never heard of this testing?
Are you having trouble with discoloration or swelling of the arm like celluitis, or dead arm syndrome?
I hope someone that sees these doctors, can provide you with info if they had the proceedure.
Di

Pocono area, PA

DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
gibbrn (01-12-2009), Jomar (01-14-2009)