View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 01:05 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Just wanted to share that I had been on Topomax and that helped,

But when I was put on Lexapro for other issues in 2007 I stopped the Topomax. THe Lexapro I noticed two seperate pllused besides helping the depression issues.....

1. I had problems with adult Roscea and my face is clear and pink FREE!

2. My TOS symptoms decreased in nerve pain by 50% or more on some days.
BUT it did not help the degenerative bone pain in the knee or the sacrolilliac.

As long as I behave with the computer or use my dragon when I am doing long term work,

With starting Lexapro I had 10 mg, I had to cut them in half and use everyother day for over a week, becasue I started the 10 mg daily and had extreme insomnia and complete loss of apatite.

I never felt any med could help with depression, that life controls us, but with years or chronic and emotional pain, after trying Paxil, prozac and Effexor, I ADMIT I needed the Lexapro, to take the ede off and cope, I did not gain weight, lost a few, no new fatigue, just the chronic stuff.

I reduced migrains and cervogenic headaches by 90%. I do not feel medicated in any way and am on the highest dose 20mg. I feel alive, or normal as we can call it.

Like I said I would advise anyone to break them in half or quarters and work up for two weeks.
I take 20mg, it has a super long half life.
di

Pocono area, PA

Last edited by DiMarie; 01-11-2009 at 01:21 PM.
DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (01-14-2009), billy027 (01-11-2009), gibbrn (01-12-2009), thursday (01-13-2009), TraceyW (01-11-2009)