View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 07:31 PM

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member

Location: Janes-Vegas, Wis-compton (aka Janesville, Wisconsin)
15 yr Member
Default So I stayed home sick today...

for the 7th time this year. and its only November. My school only allows 10 absences before you are considered habitually truant and you have to have a big ol court date and fines and community service. ick. Hopefully they will accept my doctor's note saying that i was excused by him for it. although, they didnt last year, which meant that i had to weasel my way out of the court date. it was pathetic.

but anyways, i had to stay home because i keep throwing up. Now, this pretty much happens all the time. im surprised i dont weigh like 70 pounds, considering every time i try a new drug or treatment for my RSD i vomit for about 2 days straight. Its getting kinda ridiculous (dare i even say ri-diga-diga-donk-ulous). I mean, can lidoderm patches even cause nausea as a side effect? I know that they list it as a side effect, but i mean, really how little is the chance that it actually happens to people?

And of course this spurs on my parents saying "well, we arent going to try anything new then if it makes you sick". i mean i get where theyre coming from, but i NEED something to work, otherwise i might go crazy.

Ugh, i think im gunna go hang out in my bathroom for about another hour, hopefully everyone else is having a better day!

anna
"I learned that life isn't necessarily easy but it is always worth figuring it out. That, if nothing else, has had the most profound effect on me; learning that sometimes your circumstances suck, but life doesn't."
-Andrew McMahon
AnnaBananaBean is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote