Thread: I had a dream.
View Single Post
Old 01-11-2009, 06:45 PM
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Wise Elder

15 yr Member
Red face I had a dream.

I dreamt I was trying to get with Bret Michaels from the band Poison. I was being just as stupid as those girls on the tv reality show but damn he was hot! Anyway, I go to watch something on a hill with him. We lay on our stomachs to watch whatever it was and I told him I can't date him because I was married.

He totally understood and "poof" he was gone. Then I turn around and there is Jim none the wiser thank goodness. So, we get on a roller coaster ride with one of the band members I think, he was creepy looking. The seat fits three so we sat together. We start and wouldn't you know it? MY seat bar flipped up and away I go flying and holding on for dear life! I'm yelling for the ride to stop. Jim and this guy freeze and go into a catatonic state and can't even help me. So, I pull myself back into my seat and "poof" there I go again falling out. I am about to lose my grip when the ride ends.

I get off the ride and start to laugh. I turn to look at the guy and he has a very very serious look on his face as if he can't believe I am laughing. I look at Jim and he's laying on the seat in a complete daze. Is he freaked out from the ride and me almost falling? It was then I remembered he can't walk. I was thinking is he laying there because he can't walk or is he passed out? I woke up startled and felt so bad. I felt guilty for even having the dream even though I know it was out of my control.

How weird is that dream???????? Why would I be trying to date someone I would clearly not be with in my lifetime. OK, maybe once but not as a lifetime partner. Why did we go from one thing to another so fast. Maybe it means I secretly want to escape to that island Momma wants to go to? Or maybe it means sometimes I feel like I am on a roller coaster and it wont stop?

Either way, it seems funny now. But when I woke up I felt like confessing!

For those who don't know Bret here is a pic of him now:
AZjanie (01-11-2009), Curious (01-11-2009), FinLady (01-11-2009), FranksAngel (01-12-2009), karousel (01-11-2009)