Thread: Zyflamend
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 12:02 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default SAMe

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrsD View Post
was very energizing. I was working contingent at the time and had to know 6 different computer systems...very difficult...
moving from place to place.

The SAMe really helped with that. And also mood/pain perception.

It can make some people edgy. It seems if you are really young it is more irritating than older. I guess systems start to atrophy
and the SAMe repairs that. My son found tension at the 2 month mark. But I never had that. I did feel really energized tho. The knee was very debilitating and drained me.

If you choose to try it, start at 200mg once a day in the morning on an empty stomach. You should see some effects in 3-6 days.
For me the 200mg lasted about a month, and wore off, and I increased to 400 in the morning, then found that 600 was the magic number for me. At that dose my mood stayed good, and I started to get improvements in swelling and pain in the bad right knee. The energizing effects wear off...you just don't go "down" to where you were.

If you take it later in the day, you may see some insomnia, in the beginning. So start slow, and work up to see how you handle it.
Hi MrsD, I have ordered some SAMe to try. Will start with 200 in the morning.
Tramadol keeps me awake so i may be a bit sensitive to SAMe as well.
Also getting Arthromax. Won't bother with the Zyflamend as the others have better ingredient amounts.
My daughter is very good at analysing ingredients and finding the best value ones.
She has ME and takes a lot of supplements and medications. CQ10 is one that has had a good result.

Peter B is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote