View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 09:07 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

orthomolecular,

My doctor did tell me to increase zinc today up to 120 mg on off chelation days (For those reading this, *don't use this amount without doctor guidance!* My amounts are closely montiored by a doctor and I'm also chelating so I have to take extra.)

MrsD,

No, I don't have more acne with my periods. The itchiness is pretty much gone now, and my face is getting better slowly. I'm not forsure at this point if coconuts or olive oil were was the problem or not.

Last night I got a red rash on my neck that's still there and my skin started peeling. I tried putting lotion on it, but it stung like crazy so I washed it off. My doctor was concerned with omega 3's being low because the lab test showed they were. However, fish oil makes my tics really bad, and I'm not a big fan of eating fish.

My doctor gave me a hormone testing kit to check hormones. It will probably be March or April before we discuss results though.

My doctor is having me start taking Vitamin A & D by the NOW brand 3-4 times a week. We'll see how that goes and hopefully I'll know whether it's the coconuts or olive oil soon.

Carolyn
carolyn_lsc is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote