View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 09:47 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default triste

triste, just on a QT from past experiance of a law suits, watch what you put on the Internet. Don't put anything you would not want to be presented to a jury by opositions attorney's. Watch who may correspond to you digging for information acting like a friend, they may not be....

Civil suits are ugly and stoop to all kind of lows. If you want to find the information go to the courthouses where filed, but most times as terms of settlement, as in my civil matter the conditions are sealed. You will never know the party was sued.

I think in your situation you should contact an attorney, keep looking for one to tell you your options and let a professional give you advice. A person that files their own suit against insurance carriers that have millions to protect their interst is in for a battle. In my case my attorney had to file multiple brief's, cite case law, filed several motions and particulars, also I think it was called allecutions or allgatories, which had all my doctors treatments, and medications, past jobs. My attorney spent hundreds of dollars on West Law looking for cases to cite, he had a file that fit several file boxes and lasted 4 years. They will pay the best doctors to say that the injury was not caused by their doctor.

My current car accident suit is now going to be 7 years since my injury, 6 in litigation.....
I wish you luck
Dianne
Di
DiMarie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote