View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 01:59 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Heart

Great thread - thanks for starting!!

I too am a great worrier. I always seem to be worrying about something whether it is myself, some friend of mine, a relative, the enviroment, my pets etc. I try my best not to worry about everything but that's just the way I am unfortunately - I guess it comes with my Type A personality.

I do think about the good things in my life too though - I think it is sooo important to have a "happy balance" and to think about the things that make me happy and the things that I am thankful for. It's soo important to think about the good things in life as it helps you through the bad times and gives you something to focus on and reach towards!!!

The main things that I am worried about at the moment are:

My health (RSD, Dystonia, Arthritis, HMS etc)

My nanan - she lost her husband (my grandad) 7 weeks ago and is finding it pretty hard to deal with

My Aunty, Cousions and her family - my aunty lost her mother last Friday and my cousions lost their other grandad 7 weeks ago so they are finding it VERY hard to deal with!

Hospital Appointments - it seems as though I am forever juggling hospital appointments around my school, mums work etc

Flying - i'm scared of heights and am due to fly to Vegas on the 1st March for 5 days and it is an 11 and a half hour flight from here . Also, i'm not sure how my leg will react as I haven't flown much since RSD

My friends - I worry about each and every single one of you and hope you are all having a great day and will find something to ease your symptoms real soon!!

Death - I know it sounds silly but I am REALLY scared of death!! I've lost 3 of my beloved family members in the space of 7 weeks and it really scares me!

Terrorists

Money - we don't have a lot of money and I am always worrying about my mum getting into debt from having to pay for my hospital bills, fuel to get us there etc.

School Homework - I have tons of homework to do and so little time to do it in!

This is a great thread - thanks for starting it again!
DM (01-14-2009), FranksAngel (01-14-2009), SallyC (01-12-2009)