View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 02:02 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default It is hard!

Hello Alan! WE are still "newbies" to this whole MG thing, so it will take a while to really listen to our bodies and not over do it, but that is so hard! I miss being the old me as well! I feel like I'm 34 going on 90 some days, but it does get better!

For me, the IV IG or plasma exchange works wonders - though I still HATe the exchange, but my plasma was really gold and cloudy - yuck!

What meds does your doc hve you on now? The trick is to not over do it (but I am the biggest hypocrite there is when it comes to that).......

Remember you have our MG group any time you want to talk or vent!

Gonna take a nap for now - stupid hospitals wake you up to give you a sleeping pill - what a joke!!!!!

Can't wait to hear from you!

Erin
Quote:
Originally Posted by alan53 View Post
A few days ago my partner give me little notice that she was taken all her things early next morning so knowing how i would feel with people in the house i decided to move it all outside so all evening and most of the night i did that all except our treadmill that was upstairs I'm glad i had that much sence i tried sleeping but sometimes you just know you can't ...................
What i find so amazing is what our bodys can do that theirs lots of things we don't understand and okay we have to except when living with MG
but for awhile i was as strong as anyone but also stupid as lifting heavy things could of been bad !!!! i think it was an adrenaline all went well and i can dream of one day being that strong again Alan