View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 08:33 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

It would be very cool! I'm not aware of anything like that, but hey, couldn't hurt to call the DNR and ask, right?

I have this FANTASTIC book that I should give you...I got it from eBay I think, it's more for a teacher/teaching curriculum(sp)

I love it, but ya know what...I'm really trying to get rid of stuff I'm just not using. I've had it for maybe over a year, and haven't done a thing with it.

I know some folks are leary about giving their addy's, but if I promise not to show up on your doorstep at 3am, naked with a pineapple on my head, give me your addy and I'll mail it to you. Just beware, I have to A. Find it and B. I'm a major procrasinator and already owe someone here a snailmail (Granola Liberal). AND, am still looking for this nicknack to send to AKF for like, months and months and months and can't find it (see, I didn't forget AKF!!! just can't find it).

If I can find the book again on eBay or Amazon or where ever I got it, I'll post a link so you can see it. Anyhow, it sounds like you'd actually USE it and your kiddo would get enjoyment out of it. It's yours if you feel comfy giving me your addy (if you don't, just say you don't feel comfy - I won't freak or be offended anything silly like that). I'd really love to give it to you, but the deal is you have to post one cool idea in it that you liked... ...deal?

Ok, actually you don't even have to do that

Mili
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote