View Single Post
Old 11-30-2006, 11:50 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Conster! I was wondering how you were doing. I had two very good weeks right after the 4 week mark of having my shots (so, weeks 5 and 6 were really good) Then, feeling so good I did a little yard work thsi past weekend. I am paying for it a little this week, but not nearly as bad as similar activity would have done to me in the past. SO..I'll remain positive that what I am doing is working.

I define 'better' as I have been taking 1 vicadin every day or every other day...vs before I was taking 1-2 vicadin per day.

The massage therapist at my chiropractor and the Hellerworker who I saw today both have commented that the side I got more botox on feels looser than the side that got less. This seems like a good thing- that it is actually doing what it is supposed to.

I am trying to take this opportunity to make the most of massage and manipulation therapies to try to work the muscles and tissues while they are chemically loosened. I hope that it will pay off. I am cautiously optomistic, but since it is still pretty early...well, who knows what will happen.

I do still love that end of the day meeting with my heating pad, though....

speaking of which, it is calling me!!!

Talk again soon...

Johanna
johannakat is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote