Thread: Lido Drip
View Single Post
Old 01-12-2009, 07:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Lido Drip

Well back from my Lido drip. I made it through okay. I have a bit of metal mouth, but I had that before I went and then also some dizziness when I was having the infusion, so they slowed it down a bit.

I won't know for a few days whether it helps or not. It's one of those things that some poeple get instant relief, some have it after a few day and some it does nothing for. I am hoping it helps because if it does, it means I can have this instead of the shots in the head.

My Pain doc also gave me a bit of a different morphine perscription-one that is longer lasting than the ones I am on now, seeing as I had an allergic reaction to the fentanyl patches. She also mentioned something about the ONS trial leads again, but at this point, I am not even thinking about it. It's like this carrot being dangled just out of my reach and that frustrates me, so I am not paying any attention to it and maybe it will work out if I ignore it. At the very least, if I stop hoping it will happen, I won't be disappointed if it doesn't.

Anyway, that's my report for today. Oh and the lido made me far too sleepy to watch any dvds, so I ended up turning it off only part way through. Oh well!
prairiegirl is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Burntmarshmallow (01-13-2009)