View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 01:18 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Blank

Quote:
Originally Posted by SallyC View Post
How many people here, boost their LDN with other supplements or meds and does it make things better for you?
Sally ~ I started using supplements a little over two years ago. They have helped me a LOT. I still use them with the LDN. The way I see it, since LDN is finally regulating my immune system...helping my immune system be strong is a good thing. I know that this is a controversial opinion, but I feel good about it - and my body agrees.

I take Omegas, Vitamin C, Antioxidants, Magnesium, a Good multi-vitamin for women, live digestive enzymes, minerals, aloe vera, fulvic acid, amino acids and clean whey protein. (from Australia/New Zealand where the cattle are not injected with hormones, steroids or antibiotics)

I also do a gentle cellular cleanse on a regular basis.

Let's just say, I notice a difference on the days that I DON'T use my supplements. I feel sluggish and emotionally off on those days.

I don't take a lot of pills...most of what I take is in a liquid or is made into a delicious shake. My kids love them too.

Obviously, you touched on one of my passions.

I know I have mentioned this before, but I am also a big believer in rebounding for exercise. It's a great way to circulate the lymphatic system and build strength. I use a balance bar so I don't fall.

Dx with RRMS 2/05
Avonex 3/05
LDN 11/08
"Thanks for this!" says:
SallyC (01-13-2009)