View Single Post
Old 09-09-2006, 08:57 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Ok, the name of the book (which I found on the net but not in my house yet) is Aquatic: Project Wild Education Activity Guide, it's 242 pages, and it's for grades K-12 so there's lots of flexibility.

You can find it on ebay selling in a lot of four books by typing 4 PROJECT WILD in the search for books...it is the one on the top right. But a better description is here http://www.projectwild.org/ProjectWI...ivityGuide.htm although it has a different cover, I think it's the same book, just updated.

AND MISS LADY...turns out there is some Project Wild coordinator in my city - so - I'll have to look into that for Vince and Carmen, I'm not quite getting how the whole program works. I think you call the number of your closest coordinator on the Project Wild site, they have a person come out to the school and show the teacher how to incorporate Project Wild into her program and give her the workbooks....so thank you for the idea...which made me think of the book and offer it to you...which made me notice there was a project wild person in my town!

And yes, I could actually say all that in one breath, lol.

Mili
Milivica is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote