View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vini View Post
hi copper

going back to work with the anger issue, do you think the anger will go away if you are placed under the stress, of your job, and the head aches resolve them self's ? I have just been placed on long term disability, with a review in October do you get angry with your self not being able to function or with the way you got the pcs, there are no magic pills only the work we can do on our self,s , drugs can muddle with cognition , I have come off meds but some times have to take Dihyrocodeine for head pain

if you need to chat pm me no probs
Thanks Vini for your reply.

My doctor put me on Celexa a couple of months ago (30mg) which has helped tremendously with the anger. Even when I do get angry I feel much more in control of it. It has made life much better for my loved ones.

My job can be very stressful and I am a little fearful of how I may respond to things. That fear is greatly overwhelmed though by my desire to get my life back.

I used to exercise hours everyday but do to exertional headaches cannot exercise other than walking. This is part of the anger puzzle for me as well I think.

I could have been killed in the accident so am still thankful that I am not bad off compared to many on this forum!!

Thanks again

Copper
copper is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote