View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 09:13 AM
Elder Member

15 yr Member
Elder Member

15 yr Member

I have never doubted myself I have always been a very positive person, until they started telling me to see a shrink, I started to question myself and what if I am nuts ok nuttier,

my darling wife never lost faith in me she knew something was wrong with me, she saw my decline in energy and stability, i even told her i am gonna get Parkinson cause my left arm shook, my vision was going and the test showed little to no need for glasses back in 06 by 07 bi focals

the doubt the docs created in me cause they had no answer was wrong, now someone should of, somewhere after 32 ER visits, figured it out why did it take my first ON attack to make them think harder and find it, even my GP knew it was something more but was boggled guess cause I am a guy thats part of it, and was a pretty healthy person in good shape and all, except for the 4 constant SX's i kept having, that was one docs excuse was i am a guy they never suspected it, I for one am pretty sure assuming any thing medically can be a very dangerous way to think and practice medicine

History doesn't repeat itself, but it does rhyme.............................Mark Twain

weegot5kiz is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
azoyizes (01-13-2009), ewizabeth (01-21-2009)