View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009, 02:09 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Thumbs up Phone call I can't believe!

I woke up this am with so much pain again. I was up most of the nite with my knee and then when I woke up I was so shaky I had to use the walker instead of my cane. I thought - another day in pain, not being able to do much of anything. BUT, then the phone rang. I almost didn't take it - but glad I did. It was the SS office. I WAS AWARDED MY SS DISABILITY !! Boy, I didn't see this coming this am. My hands are still shaking! I only applied in August of 08. I had my pain management dr fill out the RFD form (? - cant remember the name) and handed this in when I had my initial SS appt. to apply. I think this really helped. This is the only phone call I have received from them. This will so help our financial situation. I really thought I would not hear anything until April/May or so, and then it would be a fight. I still have my pain as bad as anything right now, but somehow I feel that my pain has been acknowledged finally by someone with that phone call. They ackowledged my pain is real !! Thanks for listening.

Lindkaye
lindkaye is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Curious (01-13-2009), Jomar (01-13-2009), kejbrew (01-14-2009)