Thread: Swelling
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 12:11 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Bryanna,

So, to clarify, it is actually ME that may not be getting all the facts in this situation. I probably assumed much of what you're responding to in terms of the tooth and its condition and associated infection, (past or present).

I can tell you that part of the problem she endured was from a wisdom teeth issue as well. In fact, just yesterday a dentist removed what was thought to be a wisdom tooth that was coming in at a 45 degree angle and it was causing pressure and contact against the questionable tooth, (again I'm sketchy on details here). The wisdom "tooth" turned out to be TWO teeth coming in at the same time. (and again, not exact details for you here). So, having those removed has totally lifted her spirits and seems to have helped considerably.

I will, however, ask her to look at the links you listed in your post here, and make sure she's clear about the magnitude of the infection she's endured and it's potential hazards. ONCE this is ALL past us, I look forward to telling you exactly what has occurred and what it all entailed, with a little more detail!

Thanks again, and I'll keep you posted.

- kMT
kMontana is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote