Thread: Lido Drip
View Single Post
Old 01-14-2009, 08:43 AM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

PG
Yes I was chatting again with Destiny last night and she had to have o.n.s. taken out she is on i.v. antibiotics 2 times a day for 6 wks I think .She turned in a letter of resignation . The nurse told her it will be about a 4 month process before she can have o.n.s. put back in. Destiny did say that even with infection it worked very good. but cus of the leads and possible leak with infection it had to come out.
She a teacher and loves hugging kids and kids like hugging her... so with stiches back of head ,neck etc I think it was easy for infection to come . but Like you I will keep her in my positive thoughts and prayers and in 4 months I pray the o.n.s. will be in and working.

PG I was lucky to have stay at home sister who drove me to apts and such. Maybe you could ask the hosp or doc if there is an option for you to get ride back after lido drip. maybe they have a bus or service that has an aid to help you . maybe a neighbor or other family member . I know it is frustrating to have to figure out getting from point A to point B. and I pray there will be an easy speedy solution right around the corner for you.

I hope the med mix up is fixed a.s.a.p. they should be able to do that with a simple phone call so I pray it is fixed when you read this!
Take nice hot/warm bath for shivers and stress. that helps me.
even just soaking my feet the heat distracts from the pains of my face.

PG. keep us posted cus we care and we have you in our prayers and thoughts
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote